On behalf of the City of Fulton, I am happy to welcome you as a new member of our community. You will find our city filled with sincere, friendly people, and progressive merchants who will assist you with your needs. I hope you will be happy in your new surroundings and if there is any way in which the city administration can serve you, please feel welcome to call on us.
Larry Russell, Mayor
415 11th Avenue
Fulton Police Department
1802 16th Ave.
815-589-3617 (non emergency)
Fulton Fire Department
1802 16th Avenue
- Haan Builders, Inc.
Steve Haan 815-589-2821
- Hunter's Ridge
Darwin Olsen 563-249-7530
- JBR Builders, Inc. (condominium developers for Meadow Lane)
Bill Brinkman 815-589-3100
Realtors Fulton, IL / Clinton, IA
- River City Realty
- Windmill Realty
Barbara Suehl-Janis 815-589-9191
- Howes & Jefferies
- Ruhl & Ruhl Realtors
Illinois Voting Requirements
Illinois voting registration is required 28 days prior to an election. To Register:
1404 14th Avenue
Whiteside County Courthouse
County Clerk's Office
200 E. Knox Street
Morrison, IL 61270
Department of Motorized Vehicles/
Driver's License Department
Chadwick, IL 815-684-5156
Sterling, IL 815-626-2825
No offices are open on Monday. Illinois license required 30 days of residence.
Dog & Cat License
To register your pet: Animal Control Division
2350 W. Lynn Blvd.
- Water, Sewer, Garbage & Recycling: City of Fulton 1-815-589-2616
- Electricity: Commonwealth Edison 1-800-334-7661
- Gas: JoCarroll Energy 1-800-858-5522
- Telephone & Internet: Frontier Communications 1-800-921-8101 http://internet.frontier.com/
- Cable TV & Internet: Mediacom 1-800-223-6350
- Satellie Internet & phone services: 1-877-388-0109 http://internet.hughesnet.com
- ComEd - Non-emergency calls 1-800-334-7661. To report street light outages, visit www.ComEd.com, click on Customer Service and follow links on the wepage. For new electric service call 1-866-639-3532. To subsribe to outage alerts text ADD OUTAGE to 26633. To report an outage text OUT to 26633. By visiting www.ComEd.com you can learn more about their mobile ap, outage map, and social media resources.
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 6am-6pm
Paper and yard waste only, no garbage .
Burn Barrels are not allowed.
Fulton Journal (weekly) 815-589-2424
Clinton Herald (daily) 563-242-7101
Medical - Health
Schmaling Memorial Library 815-589-2045
Welcome Bags at City Hall (815-589-2616), or Chamber of Commerce (815-589-4545) and Tourism Office (815-589-3925) located at Robert Fulton Community Center.