Residential Information

Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm

You may pay your water bill at anytime by using the drop box located on the west side of the building. 

This form is for individuals who want to have their utility bill automatically deducted from their checking account.   Applicants may download this form but they must drop it off in person to city hall.

pdf Automatic Withdrawal FORM for Utility payments 12.44 Kb

The following are the building permit instructions and application forms.

pdf Fulton Building Permit Instructions & Forms 96.46 Kb

To schedule a ride or for fee information, please call 1-888-622-9230.   

MARINA - for more information on winter storage or slip rentals please download the following forms:

REFUSE PICK-UP INFORMATION (Garbage, Recycling, and Yard Waste):   pdfFulton,IL Refuse Guidelines

GARBAGE PICK UP:  Every Wednesday.  All refuse should be at the curb by 6:00 A.M.  See link above for refuse guidelines.  

RECYCLING:  New and/or replacement recycling bins can be purchased at Fulton City Hall, 415 11th Avenue, for $10.  The recycling bin can be placed outside with your regularly scheduled garbage pick up.  See link above for refuse guidelines.  

BULKY WASTE ITEMS:  With just a quick call to Moring Disposal, you can arrange to have just  about anything picked up - old furniture, appliances, bikes, etc.  Contact Moring Disposal at 815-938-3602 or .

ANNUAL BULKY WASTE PICK-UP DAY:   Fall Bulky Waste Pick-up scheduled for Saturday, November 1st, 2014.  For details and a complete listing of acceptable items, download info here..

YARD WASTE PICK UP:  This program is available every Tuesday starting the first week of April and running through the month of November.  All homes within the City, with the exception of a few condominiums and apartment complexes, are eligible for the landscape waste program.  See link above for refuse guidelines.  

Fall Yard Waste Pick-Up Schedule : During the month of November 2014 yard waste will be picked up every Tuesday and Friday.

HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL:   Learn how to dispose of anything and everything by downloading this form

BURN DAYS:  Residents are permitted to burn yard waste only on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 6:00am to 6:00pm.  

ComEd - Non-emergency calls 1-800-334-7661.  To report street light outages, visit, click on Customer Service and follow links on the wepage.  For new electric service call 1-866-639-3532.  To subsribe to outage alerts text ADD OUTAGE to 26633.  To report an outage text OUT to 26633.  By visiting you can learn more about their mobile ap, outage map, and social media resources.  

There are several community parks available to the Public. 
Den Besten Park -
corner of 10th Avenue & 1st Street

10th Avenue School Park - corner of 10th Avenue & 9th Street.  The pavillion at this park is on a first come, first serve basis - no reservations are available.
Drives Athletic Park - 1300 Park Drive - The pavillion at this park is on a first come, first serve basis - no reservations are available.  However, if you are wanting to use the ball diamonds or soccer field for official game use - please contact Dan Clark at Fulton City Hall, 815-589-2616.  Teams must schedule ball diamond and soccer field use.
Pleasure Park - 6th Avenue & 10th Street
Kiwanis Park - 16th Avenue & 4th Street
Cattail Park - 100 19th Street - this indoor facility is available for rent.  Contact City Hall for reservations and details 815-589-2616.  Cost is $40 rental fee plus $40 refundable deposit for residents within the city limits.  $75 rental fee plus $40 refundable deposit for non-residents.  The facility seats 50. 
Heritage Canyon - 515 N. 4th Street - the church in the Canyon is available for small weddings.  The church seats up to 25 people.  Cost to rent the church is $185 (includes a $50 refundable deposit).  Please call the caretaker for details and availability - 815-589-4600.  

Fulton City Hall
415 11th Avenue
Fulton, IL 61252