Hometown Christmas Walk
"Theme - TBA"
Date: Friday, December 6, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Downtown Fulton, 4th Street
An Arts & Crafts Show will be held at the River Bend Senior Center on Friday, Dec. 6 from 5pm to 7:30pm and on Saturday, Dec. 7 from 9am to Noon. The applications will be available late October 2013.
More event details will be released late October 2013.
Typical Activities on Friday Evening (Dec.6) include:
- Arts & Crafts Show @ River Bend Senior Center
- Santa & Mrs. Claus @ Masonic Lodge
- The Grinch
- Gingerbread Man
- Live Ice Carving Demonstration @ 4th St. & 11th Ave.
- Warming House @ Masonic Lodge by TBA
- Holiday Shopping w/ Businesses
- FOOD - Soup Supper - TBA
- FOOD - Kettle Corn by Granny's Sugar Shack
- FOOD - Bake Sale - TBA
- FOOD - Downtown Restaurants: Manny's Too, Paddlewheel Pizza and Golden Wok Chinese Restaurant
- 2 Mile Run/Walk @ 6:30pm @ Manny's Too (see above for registration)
- Kiddy Train Rides - pick up @ 4th St. & 10th Ave.
- Live Nativity w/ Animals by Second Reformed Church & Immaculate Conception Church
- Gymnastic Performances @ Great River Gymnastics Studio
- Puppet Show @ State Farm Agency
- Children's Nativity @ Words of Wisdom
- Outdoor Dee Jay - Party Town Mobile DJ Service
- Brass Quartet, 5:30pm-7pm
- Warming Fire Pit
Breakfast with Santa will be held Saturday, December 7 at the Fulton Fire Station from 7:30am to 10:30am.
Children's Story at Schmaling Memorial Library on Saturday, December 7 at 11:00am.
Christmas at Heritage Canyon will be held Saturday, December 7 from 10am to 4pm with an illuminated walk from 6pm to 8pm.