We are doing our best to keep our citizens informed regarding the latest COVID-19 updates we are receiving from local, state, and federal officials. Please take a moment to read through (and share) the following list of resources. We will be updating this list as new and pertinent information comes our way.
Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Site
- State of Illinois COVID-19 Response Site
- 10 Steps Employers Should Take to Address COVID-19 in the Workplace
- ComEd Takes Steps to Support Customers Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
- Illinois Municipal League COVID-19 Resources
- Cheri Bustos Family First Paid Leave Fact Sheet
- Governor Pritzker to File for Statewide Eligibility for Small Business Administration Loans
- Illinois Retail Merchants Association COVID-19 Special Shopping Hours for Elderly and Vulnerable Populations
- Fulton, Illinois Miller Programs Canceled Until Further Notice
- Governor Pritzker Executive Order in Response to COVID-19
- Illinois Department of Public Health COVID-19 Media & Publications
- Illinois Department of Commerce Emergency Small Business Grants and Loans Assistance
- "All In" Illinois Site