March Activities Calendar... to come
April Activities Calendar... to come
The City of Fulton is investing in the future of the community by developing the Robert Fulton Community Center. The RFCC is a place for friends and family to gather, offers opportunity to learn new skills, provide a meal and activities and learning for our students.
New Director, Regina Lehman, is working to create programming that covers all ages and offers something for everyone. Each month we have the following events:
- Every Wednesday and Friday Lunch is offered at 11:30, Cost is just $4
- Diabetic Forum – Hear from speakers living with the disease and helpful ways to manage your diabetes
- Red Cross Blood Drive, every other Tuesday
- Foot Clinic, 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Come Exercise with your friends! Nice donated equipment from former Curves. Facility open 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Donation accepted for use of equipment.
Watch for Special Events Coming Soon!
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
- Location: 912 4th Street, Fulton, IL 61252 (former Fulton Fire Station)
- Phone: 815-589-3925
This facility is can be rented on the weekends for a fee. Please call Regina to ask about availability, cost, and requirements.
Download the Room Rental Agreement: document RFCC Rental Agreement ( 14 KB )
- Regina Lehman, Director
- Elsie Foster, Community Meal Program
- Mary Simmons, Custodian