The City of Fulton is investing in the future of the community by developing the Robert Fulton Community Center. The RFCC is a place for friends and family to gather, offers opportunity to learn new skills, provide a meal and activities and learning for our students.
Each month we have the following events:
- Every Wednesday and Friday: Lunch is offered at 11:30, Cost is just $5
- Red Cross Blood Drive: The second Tuesday each month from 1 - 6pm, and the fourth Tuesday from 8am to 1pm.
- Foot Clinic: 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Come Exercise with your friends! Nice donated equipment from former Curves. Facility open 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Donation accepted for use of equipment.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
- Location: 912 4th Street, Fulton, IL 61252 (former Fulton Fire Station)
- Phone: 815-589-3925
This facility is can be rented on the weekends for a fee. Please call Debi to ask about availability, cost, and requirements.
Download the Room Rental Agreement: document RFCC Rental Agreement (14 KB)
- Debi Ervin, Tourism Coordinator
- Elsie Foster, Community Meal Program
- Mary Simmons, Custodian