1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Communication from Visitors
5. Consent Agenda (All items in the consent agenda will be enacted by a single motion and roll call vote. Any item may be removed upon request by the Mayor or any Alderman and considered individually after all other items of business on the consent agenda).
• Approve Council Meeting Minutes (pages 1-4)
• Approve Bill List (located at back of packet)
6. Rule on Items Removed from Consent Agenda
7. Council Meeting Synopsis (pages 5-6)
A. Eagle Scout Project (Andrew Steinhauer) to Improve the Seating Area by the Heritage Canyon Information Kiosk.
B. Reporting Arrangement for Caretakers at Heritage Canyon and Andresen Center – Recommendation - to report directly to Administrator
C. Ordinance to Approve Prevailing Wage – To Adopt the Whiteside County Prevailing Wage Rates (pages 7-23)
D. Ordinance Establishing the Windmill Development Cultural Center (Steering Committee Agreement) (pages 24-28)
9. Closed Session to discuss Sale of Property
10. Adjourn to the Committee of the Whole