1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Communication from Visitors
5. Consent Agenda (All items in the consent agenda will be enacted by a single motion and roll call vote. Any item may be removed upon request by the Mayor or any Alderman and considered individually after all other items of business on the consent agenda).
- Approve Council Meeting Minutes – April 23 and April 27, 2020 (pages 1-4)
- Approve Treasurer’s Reports – February and March, 2020 (pages 5-16)
6. Rule on Items Removed from Consent Agenda
A. Approve Resolution to adopt rules for virtual meetings (pages 17-19)
B. Approve Ordinance to increase the water and sewer fees by 4% (pages 20-21)
C. Approve Ordinance amending rates for solid waste pickup (pages 22-23)
D. Approve Motion to add 17th Street repairs to 2020 Street Improvement Plan. $12,500. Money is available from Street Fund 65. Motion to include
the transfer of $12,500 from Fund 65 to Bond 2019 Fund 32.
E. Motion to approve contracts for 1st Avenue and Park Drive projects to Civil Engineering. Total for both projects is $663,279.
F. Motion to approve 2% salary increase for Dan Clark and Dave Bartels. Follows council direction from last year to give at least 2% increase.
Appraisals were completed prior to the budget. The includes the increases.
G. Motion to approve transfer of funds from Video Gaming Fund 36 to Bond Fund 2019 to support payments for 2020. Suggest transferring 50% of income
from January 2020 through April 2020. The total of this transfer will be $10708.86. Motion should also include the ongoing monthly transfer of 50% of
Video Gaming income to Bond 2019, Fund 32.
8. Adjourn to the Committee of the Whole
9. Closed Session to discuss personnel