1. Call to order Council meeting for the City of Fulton.
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Appointments -
5. Recognition of Volunteers – Employee recognition, Officer Jeremy Leitzen.
6. Communication from Visitors (Any communication that is NOT on the agenda for consideration)
7. Presentations –
8. Consent Agenda (All items in the consent agenda will be enacted by a single motion and roll call vote. Any item may be removed upon request by the Mayor or any Aldermen and considered individually after all other items of business on the consent agenda.)
- Approve Council Meeting Minutes from October 23, 2023 (pages 3-6)
- Approve the September’s Treasurer’s Report (pages 7-14)
- Approve the Bill List (pages 15-29)
- Motion to Approve
Approve Christmas bonuses for City employees. $200.00 for part-time and $400.00 for full-time employees.
Committee of the Whole – Discussion
- Continue discussion on liquor licenses. (Information located in enclosed binder.)
- Discussion item on Council approval for the liquor committee appointed by Mayor Wendy.
- Discussion item on Recreational Cannabis versus Industrial Hemp. (pages 30-54)
- Information for new Council members. Martin House Museum Articles of Agreement, Heritage Canyon Caretaker Agreement, Articles of Agreement with Early American Crafters. (pages 55-71)
- Follow up discussion on website improvement.
- Committee Reports
- Finance – (pages 72-74)
- Personnel –
C. Economic Development – (page 75)
D. Parks & Rec – (page 76)
E. Public Safety –
F. Marina – (page 77)
G. Tourism –
H. Zoning -
Budget Needs for next year? Signs, Code Officer, Tourism Director, Sidewalks & Streets
2. Mayor’s Report –
3. Aldermen Report – None. Nothing provided to the Clerk at time of agenda. (All Aldermen reports need to be in writing.)
4. Chief of Police Report –
5. Public Works Director Report -
6. Historical Society Report – (page 78)
7. Business Manager’s Report – (pages 79-80)
Closed Session for Personnel, Litigation or Sale of Property
Motion to enter into Closed Session for discussion of personnel and litigation.
Motion to come out of Closed Session to return to the regular meeting.
8. Motion to Adjourn