1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Communication from Visitors
5. Council Meeting Synopsis (page 1)
6. Consent Agenda (All items in the consent agenda will be enacted by a single motion and roll call vote. Any item may be removed upon request by the Mayor or any Alderman and considered individually after all other items of business on the consent agenda).
• Approve Council Meeting Minutes - August 13, 2018 (pages 2-5)
• Bill List (pages 6-20)
7. Rule on Items Removed from Consent Agenda
A. Motion to pass an amendment to Section 50.04 of chapter 50 relating to Water and Sewer Hookup Fees and implement a schedule of fees. (pages 21-27)
B. Request from Rich Kummerer to vacate alley adjacent to this property. (Picture attached). Requires preliminary approval of the Council in order to proceed.
C. Request to approve funding from Fund 36- Parks for construction of a $25,000 bicycle
bridge on 4th Street and $10,000 for paving of bicycle trail along 4th street between 181 and
9. Adjourn to the Committee of the Whole