1. Committee of the Whole Synopsis (pages 1-2)
2. Public Input & Presentations
A. Request from Council to ask the Zoning Board of Appeals to review and recommend changes to the present carport zoning codes.
B. Recommendation by Administrator and Finance Committee to submit a 4.75% increase for this coming year’s tax levy.
C. Information on new law enacted by the State and effects on current budget.
D. Suggestion to Reduce the number of Class A Liquor Licenses due to the closing of the Paddlewheel/Large One’s Business.
E. Council Discussion on the 12/19 scheduled vote for an Ordinance to Prohibit all Cannabis Operation in the City of Fulton.
3. Committee Chair Reports
Public Property Committee
Parks and Recreation
4. Mayor’s Report
5. City Administrator’s Report (pages 3-6)
6. Aldermen Reports
7. Public Works Director – Dan Clark
8. Police Chief – Dave Bartels (pages 7-12)
9. Tourism Coordinator – Debi Ervin