1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Recognition of Volunteers –
5. Communication from Visitors (Any communication that is NOT on the agenda for consideration)
6. Presentations –
7. Consent Agenda (All items in the consent agenda will be enacted by a single motion and roll call vote. Any item may be removed upon request by the Mayor or any Aldermen and considered individually after all other items of business on the consent agenda.)
- Approve Council Meeting Minutes from June 26, 2023 (pages 3-9)
- Approve Bill List (pages 10-20)
- Approve Treasurer’s Report (pages 21-28)
A. Motion to Approve
Approve the A 1 Liquor License for Fulton Oil Mart.
Committee of the Whole - Discussion
- Discussion Item - Chief Neblung would like to discuss the Clinton to Fulton MTA Bus Stop proposal. He has received more information.
- Eric is on vacation. He is seeking bids for the costs of the restrooms.
- Application for City Administrator enclosed. (pages 29-45)
4. Committee Reports
C. Economic Development
D. Parks & Rec
E. Public Safety – Terry Boonstra is reporting on a NIMS certification.
5. Mayor’s Report – Oral. Dan Dolan TIF agreement finished. Working on closing date between attorneys.
6. Aldermen Report NA
7. City Administrator’s Report NA
8. Chief of Police Report NA
9. Public Works Director Report NA
10. Historical Society Report NA
Closed Session for Personnel, Litagation or Sale of Property