1. Public Input- N/A
2. Committee Chair Reports
• Budget Committee- Committee reported meeting Nov. 22, 2017
• Public Property Committee- Ald. Boonstra and Ald. Paul met but no report at this time
• Public Safety- N/A
• Parks and Recreation- Hearing concerns about possible dog park
• Marina- reported all boats are out of the water, held a meeting last week to go over needs for next year
• Zoning- Changes made need to be approved, need to take a closer look at greenspace
• Economic Development- CRDC asking for dues, Mayor Ottens has asked someone from the CRDC to come and present why we should pay dues and why an increase.
3. Mayor’s Report- checked on the agreement with Eastern Iowa Propane and there was no requirement for a fence but did require a setback
4. Alderman Reports- N/A
5. Public Works Director- Still working on 3rd Ave repairs due to nice weather
6. Closed Session- Ald. Boonstra motioned, seconded by Ald. King to enter closed session to discuss personnel and sale of property. Roll call vote (8 yes). The council entered closed session at 5:54 PM.
7. Closed Session- Ald. King motioned, seconded by Ald. Crosthwaite to exit closed session. Roll call vote (8 yes). The council exited closed session at 6:28 PM.
Fulton City Clerk