This is the 30th Anniversary of the Annual Blessing of the Bikes in Fulton, Illinois!
As in years past, the Fulton "Blessing of the Bikes" event will be held on the first Sunday in June, which is June 2nd this year.
Bikes will begin to line up at Noon, downtown Fulton on 4th Street near Johnnie's Tap, The official "Blessing of the Bikes" will be offered at 1:00 PM by Father Arley Downey.
What details we do know at this time:
- Will start lining up the bikes at Noon
- The street will be blocked off
- There will be "Live Music"
- There will be Vendors
- There will be a "Beer Garden"
- The "Beer Garden" will open at Noon
- The official "Blessing" of the Bikes will be at 1:00 PM
- MORE SPECIFICS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE WEEKS TO COME...!
For more information, Call Juls at 563-249-5681.